Dividers I used:
- Budget (Invitations, Contracts, Bill Payment Sheet, and Schedule of payments, Photography information, Registry Information)
- Aruba & Honeymoon - Flights, Stay, Map, All about Aruba
- Rehearsal Dinner - Contract, Special Information
- Ceremony - Officiant, Marriage License Information, Name Change Information, Program
- Reception - DJ, Flowers, Cake, Menus
- Bride (Here I have my dress information, place to get my veil and dress cleaned, ring information, garter, Hair & Make Up Information, etc.)
- Groom (Ring, attire, etc.)
- Wedding Party (Including parents in this one)
- Decor & Favors
I am also working on a wedding website to help keep me organized, share my projects and share information with our guests. What did/are you doing to keep organized? How did you do it?? All tips are greatly welcome!!
Tomorrow I will show you my to do lists and items I put in each tab!
Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com