Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amazing Mets Garter!

Number 1

Number 2

Which one do you like better 1 or 2???

Okay they aren't as amazing as they could be right now, but Mr. C is IN LOVE with them, probably more than me during baseball season. So as I surprise to him I wanted to do the following:
  • Garter in Mets (2 designs not sure which is more man-friendly)
  • Mets Groom Cake - Marriott Cake Designer said they could do this for me for relatively cheap ($100 for a small Grooms cake, that I figured they could have during cigars and scotch time - it is a Mr. C family tradition at any family events for the men to do this so I am living it up with this.) I found some ideas and they have all been approved as being able to do!
  • I need ideas on how else I can make this wedding more MR. C friendly as he has been wonderful in the sense it is YOUR day do what YOU want, but it is about US and our life together.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Until next time....AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I like the number one set better - it's sexier!! The white is a little too frilly for my taste! BTW - I think this is a super cute idea for a garter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I was so thinking that as well. And I think the second one is more "traditional" and that is so not me :)

    ReplyDelete