Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amazing Mets CAKE

Okay here are the cakes I found. Somehow blogger is different on my computer ever since there crash and I can't add images wherever I want anymore. Here are the three different cake ideas that I am liking and they can do for me in Aruba for $100 for 40 slices. Way cheaper than the wedding cake for that amount.

Number One:

Number 2: Except I would want Traditional NY print on the hat.

Number 3: I had to throw this in, it's so cute.



Until next time....AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Oh i love them ALL! cos me and my husband are mets fans! i SO wanted to do a mets grooms cake for him but it just wasn't in our budged. but i personally love the 2nd one cos it reminds me of my husband and his amazing mets hat collection lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 3..its sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The hat looks real! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only $100 bucks for those? You should definitely go for it- they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete