Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Binder Divider #5: Reception

Ceremony & Reception Update!!!!


We are getting married in Mr. C's families' backyard in Long Island, New York. They have 5 acres of land, that is gorgeous and has a pool. Plus it is free. We will have to rent chairs, do catering and such but it will be just beautiful. Plus we don't have to do just dancing afterwards we can have various things going on outside while we drink and have a good time.


At first I couldn't believe I was going to do this but at the end of the day, I don't really care where my wedding is as long as it happens. I want my family and friends to be there and now we can still invite everyone that we want and aren't worrying as much about the bottom line.


I am going to have to hire people to serve and be bar tenders but I think we can make this an awesome time. Who would have ever thought I would have a backyard wedding? Not this girl.


Until next time....AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be awesome. My sisters wedding many years ago was on my parents big land with a pool and it was one of the best weddings ever, the band played all night long, then they put more tunes on the speakers so we didn't have to leave, we could continue to drink and party the night away!

    ReplyDelete