Friday, May 13, 2011

OMG we bought a HOUSE!




I don't know what happened to this post!! I knew something was going wrong with blogger yesterday because it was the old one and other craziness.

So we did it! Everything went through we bought a place in McLean, VA. WAHOO! I love decorating and am going to try a bunch of DIY project that I will share as we go along. Oh I just couldn't wait to share.

Plus the second picture was from Mr. C about 30 minutes after sending the finalization papers on the place, that he wants a puppy. And he wants a puggle. I thought that was so cute. We are finally going to have a place and start our family...oh look at me talking about a dog as family, but for me that is so true~! Anybody have or know about puggles? I've been doing my research. They are super cute as you can tell from the picture.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Until next time....AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Awwww yay i'm so happy for you! Thats so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A MASSIVE congratulations to you both! I'm looking forward to seeing some decorating posts. hehe

    Your comment dissapeared from my post (stupid Blogger) but I read it on my email and just wanna say thank you for being so sweet! I love following your blog, too. It's fun and always a great read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I wish I was buying a house. Alas, it's still a renter's life for me. Good luck with everything, and again congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My friend has a puggle and he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you all lately, I think you are fabulous. THANKS for the sweet notes and we are still figuring out what we are doing about the doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting, such a fun season!

    ReplyDelete