Saturday, May 21, 2011

Something Borrowed

http://somethingborrowedmovie.warnerbros.com/



This was my old post that got lost in the blogger shut down from 5/17:


So I have to go and see this movie this weekend, now that I am DONE!!!!! can not put enough exclamation marks on DONE with classes this semester and worrying about my father (see yesterday's post for the EXCITING news). I didn't read the book, which everyone is telling me to do first, but who wants to be normal anyways is my philosophy! My entire wedding, long relationship (6 and half years before engagement), and lack of diamonds engagement ring, I think show I am far from "normal". Which I hope is a good thing! Anyone seen the movie?? I would love feedback on it. I have heard good and bad from both sides, of course, book was better. But I LOVE Kate Hudson. How to loose a guy in 10 days - one of the first movie I made Mr. C see and you can't forget Bridal Wars! Oh hilarious.

I am hoping this will get me into the wedding planning mode as I have gotten a little off track with keeping up with my to do list! AHH! Trying not to freak out. I haven't "officially" asked my bridesmaids to be my bridesmaids, even though we have decided on the dresses. How do you do this? Should I make something for them? Send a card? I need to do this, this weekend, I am hoping! I'm thinking both, card and make something with our picture??? Can't wait to show off my creations. I hope they are cute!!

Until next time....AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment