Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why wedding bands first?

Okay my girl friend just asked me why would I pick my wedding band before my wedding dress. Well, it is the symbol of our love that he will wear the rest of our lives. I hope he won't be the 55% (Found on psychology today) of men who don't wear their wedding rings on a regular basis. Which is a scary number! Plus, I just love him and he is letting me plan the entire wedding. He deserves something fantastic. 


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. That's very true. I would pick the band before the dress too. The dress is only worn for one day while the ring is worn that day and with many other outfits to come. It stays on your finger forever and ever. If you understand what I'm trying to say! Lol. I don't think I'm making the best of sense! Love your blog! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad someone understands! You are making perfect sense and I so appreciate it!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think picking out the bands first is just fine. I think I had Mr. SD's ring before I had my dress or a clue where my dress was coming from even.
    ~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete