Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

Just wanted to share some Easter Love with everyone. Hope you travel safely, enjoy your families, and most of rejoice in this happy day! 


I thought this fitting to share that I am trying to become "Domesticated". Since I am sadly far from it. I have creative thoughts but can not always produce what is in my mind. After getting engaged I vowed to start teaching myself and taking classes. I signed up for a cooking class! And here is my Easter celebration decorations, that I can not take full credit for, I will give credit where due below.


 Printables I found from Autumn Leah Design
Strawberry Pie Recipe is from Hoosier Handmade
This is horrible, I found the Poster on a blog, I am going to have to search for it, I can not remember.

 Did not make these cookies just put them out as cutely as I could, thank you Safeway. 
 Mantel with the Printables with link above.
Had to include this because my beautiful dog is in the background, well one of my beautiful dogs. Annabelle and Samantha. They are Great Danes and the most amazing dogs!!

Making pork tenderloin, steam veggies (I do have to fit in a wedding dress), and honey biscuits with Strawberry cake and cookies for dessert. Next year I will go more above and beyond. Wanted to stay simple this year and hopefully it will be successful and everyone will love it!! 


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, congrats on your upcoming marriage! The wedding in Aruba sounds fantabulous. I love your blog address-it is the longest I've ever seen, and it is adorable, and your great dane is beautiful, she looks just like Juliet, a sweet, loving great dane I knew.

    Looks like you got your crafty on. I'm still working on it. Regarding your cooking class-that is wonderful that are wanting to work on that. I'm all about personal growth.
    My problem is I burn at least something on the stove a minimum of twice a week. Working on that...


    Anyhow, hope you had a lovely weekend, and hope you have a beautiful week.

    P.S. Thanks so much for the visit and the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name Juliet for a Great Dane. I just can't seem to name Great Danes, dog type names you know Rufus, they are too much apart of the family.

    Hoping I can be as crafty as possible. Personal growth oh yes I need it, burning things - yes I do that too! Hoping to lower that with a cooking class. So excited, doing it with a girlfriend. Have a wonderful week! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete