Thursday, April 21, 2011

Budget Draft

Okay so I added a page for the Budget because as I said I want to stay under $10,000 for all things wedding, except for the flights and stay in Aruba, as this is an expense we all have in our budget every year for a family trip. So once you read it you will see why I am having my EYE POPPING moment right now. So how can we save more money!!!??? I am going to have to do some serious research and work to make this happen. 


Here is my DRAFT of what it will cost at the Marriott:


Aruba Marriott Expenses (A la Carte, no Negotiations yet or package deals) 
***Plus trying to figure out how much of this I can do myself or have others do so we can SAVE!! 
Based on 30 Guests

Ceremony-
  • Officiant: $350
  • Bamboo Arch with Fresh Flowers: $450
  • Palm fringed aisle decorations, leading to alter, with Flowers, Coconuts, and Tiki Torches: $200 
  • Sand Ceremony (Personalized Vases, Navy Sand, and Pink Sand) $ 50
  • TOTAL: $1050
Flowers-

  • Bride: $125
  • Maid of Honor: $75
  • Bridesmaids (3): $165
  • Groom: $13
  • Best Man: $75
  • Groomsmen (3): $33
  • Mothers (2): $50
  • Fathers (2): $22
  • TOTAL: $558
Cake-
  • 2 Tier with fresh flowers (serves up to 40 people): $380
Photography & Videography
  • Photographer: 3 hours, 108 pictures, CD to go with, Album $1250
  • Videography: 2 hours $950
  • TOTAL: $2,200
Entertainment
  • DJ (3 Hours): $750 /$175 each additional hour
Welcome Drinks
  • Coconut Drinks $4.50 per person
  • TOTAL: $135
Getting Ready
  • Bride Hair & Make-up: $235
  • Bridesmaids & Mother's Hair: $425
  • Bridesmaids & Mother's Make-up: $250
  • TOTAL: $910
Additional Fee for Weekend
  • $500
Buffet - Taste of Tuscany 
  • $64 per guest includes dessert, coffee, water, soda. 
  • TOTAL: $1,920
Drinks
  • Set Up and Bartender Fee: $115
  • Premium Bar Service for 3 hours: $50 per person. $1,500
  • TOTAL: $1615
TOTAL: $10,018

Other Expenses:
Wedding Band for Her:
Wedding Band for Him:
Dress:
Save the Dates:
Invitations:
Thank Yous:
Favors:
Programs:
Welcome Bags:
Bridal Party Gifts:
Parents Gifts:
Rehearsal Dinner:

Thoughts: 
I can do many things, save more money, which can be hard in this economy, or MAKE MORE STUFF myself :) Please send me any of your ideas or thoughts! They are much appreciated. AmanzingFabulousWedding@gmail.com


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment