Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wedding Dress Update - BIG Change - NOW I said yes!

So I made a huge mistake with my previous wedding dress - post here. Don't get me wrong it was a beautiful dress and I did love it at the time. But I realized I feel in love with the price range and the dress wasn't really me. So I did the unthinkable - I returned it and got my $390 back.


I saw this dress on accident from an email from the Washingtonian Magazine. It didn't have the dress just the designer so here is my new dress:


I truly love everything about it. This is truly my style and a reflection of me. Now that we aren't doing a destination wedding, the other dress just doesn't fit at all.
Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Love the dress and love your blog! I look forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christi!! Can't wait to check out your blog. Happy Thursday!

      Delete
  2. I love this one and so happy that you are happy with it. This one is more "weddingy" if you get what I mean! Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get what you mean and now I'm totally into the planning it's like everything has changed :) THANKS!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey there! I was hoping to find some bride to be's! Congrats on your engagement-I LOVE this dress! This is my style!

    I blog about weddings, romance, newlywed life and so on. I'm actually having a great give away right now that's perfect for you! It's a $25.00 give away to Favor Days and if you win you can choose any items you want. You can get some items for your bridesmaids, for your showers or some for your wedding! I'd love for you to enter! :) Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for find me. I cannot wait to check out your blog and see your giveaway! Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. What an AMAZING dress! Congratulations on finding the perfect one! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete