Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flowers of Pink!


Flowers - Probably the most expensive thing on the budget of a wedding. So I've been playing with doing my own flowers/centerpieces.


I'm in love with Gerber Daisies!!! So many online resources for Bulk Flowers - costco, fiftyflowers.com, flowerexplosion.com


Bridesmaid Bouquets - I would add bling to it and ribbons but they are pretty! And the price is right $16.99 if you buy more than one it is $15.99.
From Afloral.com - direct link above.

Boutonniere - $5.99 each (1 Groom, 6 Groomsmen & 2 Dad's - 9 Total $53.91)
I'm going to buy their Bulk Hot Pink Gerber Daisies - I get 10 - 1 to practice at $15 - but I can always change my mind later not to do them.) 
From BunchesDirect.com, exact link above


Mother's Corsages - $6.99 each - I need 5 - $35. I could make these too if I wanted same price as above for bulk flowers of 10.


My favorite is Bunches Direct the link has their wedding options. Reasonable prices but I haven't seen the actual product.


My Bouquet - $89.99




Bling - of course I want it. For $16.99 I'm have it, I have a coupon. 




Ashley from Love Loft gave me a fabulous idea, I could do FAKE roses. I hadn't even considered it. So of course I am doing my research. 


Hot Pink Rose Petals for Aisle - Real online I've seen $60 - $150 depending on how many you want.


Petal Garden - you can order the colors for free up to 10, they have 84 to choose from!!!! So of course I already made my order. $2.99 for 100 petals. Value Packs of 1000 petals for $17.99.


Here are the colors I ordered to check out:
Pink
Blueberry
 Hot Pink
 Ivory with Pink
Navy Blue

I obviously want to see if they will go with the other purchases I have made, which should be here next week. I'm having a heck of a time deciding on the AISLE!!! This is my next big project I think.

I am also looking into this Petal Wholesaler - http://www.koyalwholesale.com - but they don't seem to have samples to order and are a little more expensive.


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I am doing lots of gerbera daisys too. I wish I could have done them myself because we paid our florist waaay too much!! I hope he comes through for us and our flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have good luck with the flowers. Can't wait to see them.

      Delete
  2. I looove gerbera daisys! Actually I love most flowers ;) I'm getting married 09/01/12 and my flowers will definitely be pink as well (with some white thrown in).
    New reader/follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink and white is beautiful! Thanks for the follow. Love your blog as well :)

      Delete
  3. AWW THANKS for the little shout out :) I love your flowers! What a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete