Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog Award!!!!!

I love this idea. And thank you to Emily, for giving me the award!


Rules for this:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass it on to 15 people.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.


My people:
1. Ashley from Love Loft: Me
2. Rebekah from Life with the Edwards
3. Jen from Creatively Crafty and Ramblings of a Nutcase
4. The Pittman Show
5. el.vi from Life.Wedding.Nonsense
6. Sarah from Frills for Thrills
7. Shardi from The Blushing Bride
8. Lauren from Happily Ever After....Married
9. Abby from Dirt on the Rocks
10. Missy from MRA
11. Mrs. Pancakes from Adventures of Team Pancakes
12. The Bride-onicles
13. Sarah Kate from Nothing but Blue Skis
14. Laura from Saying I do
15. Another awesome Mrs. C from Mrs. C with Style


Things about me
1. I love swimming!
2. I'm working hard to get my Master's Degree by the end of 2012.
3. Blogging is my new passion.
4. Friends are the family that God let me choose for myself.
5. We are looking for a puppy and it's been taking us 6 months to make a decision.
6. I love digital scrapbooking! New found hobby.
7. I want to host a party at my house this year.


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. So sweet of you. And thanks for checking out my blog! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Shardi! :) Glad we are new bloggy friends!

      Delete
  2. So much fun! Thank you, you're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for passing along this award to me! I'll do it next week!!!

    You are amazing - less than a year and you'll have your master's degree!!! That is one heck of an accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...thank you Mrs. C..that's super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks so much for the award..your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete