Friday, January 20, 2012

Groupon your Wedding!!!


Add on: Check out what I found: WAHOOO I love coupons

Wedding Channel Daily Deals  Now these are for DC but you can change the location, they have many!




Previous Post:
Can I tell you I feel stupid. I groupon or livingsocial EVERYTHING. Why had I not thought about this for my wedding?????


If you haven't heard of these sites, get on their email list. They send you deals for everything in your area from food to fun! 


Articles to read:


Washingtonian Magazine - A very groupon wedding


My Groupon Wedding Blog - not update often but gives you an idea of what she grouponed for her wedding.


Ideas from readings and research of items to try to groupon:



Edibles
Snacks for the shower, rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid brunch, getting ready for the wedding
Custom cake pops
Cupcake toppers
Wine/Alcohol
Candy
Groceries
Cartering
Wedding Related
Rehearsal Dinner
Sand Ceremony
Printed Materials - Invitations, Menus, Programs, Address Labels
Personal Trainer/Gym Membership
Favors
Fabric for Chairs
Clothing and Accessories
Dress for the rehearsal dinner
Bridesmaid Gifts
Headband
Slacks
Blouse
Undergarments
Bathing Suits for Honeymoon
Beauty
Manicure
Pedicure
Spray tan
Microdermabrasion
Hair treatment
Beauty products
Massage
Make up for Wedding Day
Hair done for Wedding Day
Gifts for a couple I'm going to a wedding for:
Spa Treatments
Frames
Canvas print of wedding photo
Catered meals
House cleaning
Anniversary Trip


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. honestly i wish i had used group on more often during my wedding..great finds!!

    ReplyDelete