Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RIP - DVW

So my amazing fabulous grandmother went to heaven. November 4, 2011. I am so lucky to be with her as she took her last breath. I could not be more lucky to take care of someone who has taken care of me for so long. Her funeral was on Wednesday, November 9th and I got to meet some friends and family of hers that I haven't seen/met. So it that sense she made some amazing connections for me and my family even in the after life.


I still have a voicemail she left me and I listen to it every day. I cherish her voice. And hope I can save it some how. Any tips/help on how I can do this??? If I loose it I will be so disappointed.


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry to hear about your grams. Saying a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete