Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - Off to Florida we go!

Mr. C and I are going to Disney for Thanksgiving, which is a much needed vacation for both of us. As you know, my grandmother passed away and I was away for about a month plus he's been working like crazy so we really haven't seen each other this past month.


We are doing all those things that I loved as a child plus going to HARRY POTTER!!! I couldn't be more excited, even if I have to wear a crazy family t-shirt. Oh so exciting. I get to be tigger which is my favorite so I'm getting over it. Such an awesome fashion statement.


I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving! I know I have so much to be thankful for this year. My grandmother is in heaven and in no more pain. I'm happily planning a wedding to the man of my dreams, and we ARE staying within our budget. I love my job, my family, and my friends. Looking forward to catching up on all of your blogs!!!


Until next time.... AmazingFabulousWedding@gmail.com

1 comment: